Maame Ekua Gaisey, Managing partner of 565, a cultural transformation, change management and personal and leadership development organization, has provided individuals with a guiding principle to revealing their priorities in life.
Speaking on day three of the second week of the Effective Living Series on the Citi Breakfast Show on Wednesday, Ekua said the best model for people to achieve success is to identify their goals through their purpose and vision
She spoke on the topic ‘How to set and focus on your priorities.’
Ekua Gaisey, who has over a decade experience in cultural transformational suggested the following seven areas one must focus:
- Work and Career: You must visualize your ideal work, where to work and who to work with.
- Financials: Individuals must identify how much they are saving, spending and investing from their personal budget.
- Recreation and Free time: You need to plan for fun and vacation, and also find ways of developing your hobby.
- Health and Well-being: What kind of physique do you want to have? You need to be free from pain and diseases.
- Relationships: Not all relationships are fruitful; you need to cut some relationships off. You must identify the kind of relationship you want in marriage or with friends and family.
- Personal growth: You must develop yourself personally, spiritually etc through training, retreat and seminars.
- Community contribution: There is the need for you to volunteer time to the community. What are you giving back to society?
Ekua Gaisey’s four ways of achieving your priorities
The personal and leadership coach also highlighted ways by which individuals can achieve their set priorities. Here are the steps:
- Visualize your vision
- Affirm your vision
- Have positive self-talks
- Feel your vision as though it exists
Citi FM’s Effective Living Series
The Effective Living Series airs from 9: 00am to 10: 00am on the Citi Breakfast Show from Monday to Friday throughout the month of January.
It seeks to empower people to be effective throughout the year in every aspect of their lives.
By: Nii Larte Lartey: citinewsroom.com| Ghana| firstname.lastname@example.org