The stress of getting a loan is finally over as MTN launch a new upgrade to enable users borrow money from MTN Mobile Money and pay later. This is in partnership with AFB.
This is a relief to many who might be stranded and in need of cash. No information needed, you just need to be a registered mobile money user. The money borrowed from MTN mobile money can be paid in 30 days.
This partnership with AFB will go a long way to help many Ghanaians.
Below are steps showing how to borrow money from MTN mobile money.
- Dial *170# to access the mobile money menu
- Select (6) on menu to access Savings & Loans
- Select (2) on menu to access QwickLoan
- On Quickloan page, select (1) to Request Loan
- Now you have to choose the amount you want to borrow.
- Now confirm your loan request by selecting (1) or (0) to go back to previous page.
Now you have to wait for an alert. If your application is approved, the Lending Institution shall send an SMS to you to confirm the loan amount, the repayment amount, the interest rate being 6.9% and the due date.